"Future Dread Fighter. A gun, knife and bow wielder boasting an exotic style. Notable for dual wielding weapons."
- Class Description
Gan'ātisuto (Japanese for "Gun Artist") are a combat physical class introduced in Chrono. They are similar to Swordmasters, boasting high speed and skill and being skilled in their weapons. However, the difference is that Gan'ātisuto wield multiple weapons.
Gan'ātisuto have high speed and skill, as well as above par luck. However, they heavily rely on a high dodge rate, as one good hit can deplete their normally small HP bar. Also, though they have high skill, they have to rely on it to counteract their low strength, which comes from their dependence on guns.
|Skill/Spd/Luck +1||Level 1||Grants Skill, Speed, and Luck +1|
|Bang Bang||Level 8||Each weapon gets +2 Mt when this unit is dual wielding guns|
|Even Keel||Level 15||+10 Hit with guns and bows.|
|Rechamber||Level 27||If the unit has only one attack and misses, allows them to attack one more time if they are wielding a gun or bow (once per engagement)|
|Parry||Level 35||Dodged and blocked attacks in range are countered. Cannot be paired with counter.|
Notable Gan'ātisuto Edit
- Tommy - Escapee from a branded attack, and a traveler from another dimension.
- Possible personality class for Barrett.
- The Gan'ātisuto is partially inspired by wild-west films, the Bayonetta and Devil May Cry games, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare's movement system, and the fluent movements of the Butler, Ninja, Swordmaster, and Maid classes from Fire Emblem Fates, as well as the movements of dancing. It also has influences from "drunken fist".
- The Gan'ātisuto is the inspiration for the dual wield mechanic in Chrono.
- The Gan'ātisuto has a level cap of 40.